Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A Day Late


I'm a day late in featuring my August Christmas Cards for the Christmas Card Challenge on SCS.  I tried to take and make these while on vacation.  I just couldn't.  I based my card loosely on the sketch from Sketch Challenge 295 at SCS.  I also tried to make that sketch work, but couldn't figure out what to do with the round layer.  I finally just left it off and my cards were born.  It was a pretty simple card to make and I made all 10 in an evening of tv watching.  I cut most of the paper during commercials.  I punched corners, used rub-ons, glued and pierced while watching some DEA TV show my hubby was into!

Hope you have a great day!

Details - Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Taken With Teal, Pear Pizzazz, BG Mistletoe & Pear; Accessories: corner rounder, SU ice rhinestones, Geo Rub-ons, stampin' dimensionals.

No comments: