Thursday, September 2, 2010

Fall CAS Design Team Revealed


Tonight is the night!  The team will be fully revealed in just a few hours.  This is the card that I made for the final challenge of the Fall CAS DT search.  The challenge was about "couples".  I used a couple of leaves.  I tried to go with a Fall theme as the new team is for the fall term.

I made this today.  I had to stamp today after an all day reading training.  We are adopting a whole new reading program and this was the first introduction to it for Instructional Assistants.  Whew, I was on overload at the end of the day!

I used lots of techniques here and still kept it CAS.  I sponged, masked, thumped and rock and rolled!  Hope you had a great day!

Details - Stamps: Autumn Leaf Prints, With Gratitude, Kind and Caring Thoughts; Paper: Whisper White; Ink: River Rock, More Mustard, Cajun Craze, Close to Cocoa, Early Espresso, Chocolate Chip; Accessories: SAMJ, sponge dauber, post-its.

1 comment:

farmhouse-story said...

LOVE this! now, i'm off to see what thumped is:)