Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A Little Fun For Tuesday

I just love this cow!  It's a dollar stamp from Michael's and it has so much personality.  We used to have cows, but hubby needed a break from the cow project.  So now, we will have a freezer full of beef instead.  It's a decent trade for a little peace of mind for the hubby.

I made this card for a Dare To Get Dirty Challenge and also for a Teapot Tuesday challenge.  I took this got milk sticker from my daughter, I think a dairy princess gave it to her at a parade this past summer!  I knew that she wouldn't even notice and it made such a cute card.  I have no idea what I would even use this for, but it was so much fun!

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: M's $ bin stamp; Paper: Whisper White; Ink: Versamark; Accessories: Got Milk? sticker, Black ep, heat tool, paper snips, stampin' dimensionals; Techniques: CAS, embossing.