Tuesday, March 8, 2011

It Must Be Spring

It just must be spring because there is a bird on my blog!  Just kidding!  I am hoping that spring is right around the corner, though.

I made this card for a couple of different challenges.  First,  Kelly challenged us in the Stamp 2 Spend challenge to make a card inspired by a robin.  It had to include black and rust and have a bird or curve on it.  Check, check, check!  Second, I cased a card by Neva, this week's Featured Stamper on SCS. 

I punched my bird from some black and white designer paper and sponged some rust ink over the belly of the bird and around the edges of the wing.  I used a rub-on for my sentiment!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


Details - Paper: Really Rust, Basic Black, Whisper White, Night and Day specialty dsp; Ink: Really Rust; Accessories: rub-ons, XL bird punch, birds and swirls ef, Nestabilities, M's self adhesive rhinestones, sponge dauber, stampin' dimensionals. 

No comments: