Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Viva La Dance

I just love Verve sketches.  This is is authored by Maureen.  She seems like a real spunky gal that I would love to meet!  Maureen had the third sketch this month for Viva La Verve.  Sometimes I find tilted panels difficult to work around, but this one wasn't so bad. 

I did have a hard time deciding on the embellishments.  Finally, I went with pearls.  I had to hem and haw about which color and finally went with a cream color.  I did a lot of sponging here and adding some stitching with a zig zag stitch stamp.  I really think that this might be the first time I have used that stamp so much.  You know, everything looks great...when you pair it with Verve!

Hubby surprised me with band practice tonight so that left me with some crafty time.  That is good though as he told me I would be able to take our 4 year old to see him play Friday night.  I hope to catch up on some more Verve sketches this weekend!

Have a fabulous day and thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Beautiful You (Verve), Stitched Ribbon (Hero Arts); Paper: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Sweet Pea dsp, library card; Ink: Chocolate Chip, Close To Cocoa, Creamy Caramel; Accessories: Sweet Pea stitched felt, Mark Richards pearls, pink taffeta ribbon, sponge dauber, Tasteful Trims die, stampin' dimensionals.

1 comment:

Emily Leiphart said...

This is gorgeous, Toni! the colours are stunning.