Monday, March 14, 2011

A Wild Thing Post

Yep,  "wild thing, you make my heart sing"! Don't you just love fun stamps??  Verve puts out some great stamps.  They are about to have another release and honestly I can't wait!  I bought the whole release last time because everything was fabulous and fit the theme of the upcoming VSN!  I was a hostess, so that really worked well for me.

This card was made for Theresa's challenge called Wild Thing, an inspiration challenge related to the song.  I'm not an animal print type girl, but surprised myself by finding this Basic Grey pattern in my stash.  I thought it was perfect!  I also used some really old, funky fibers on this card too!

I hope your day is going amazingly well and that the time change hasn't wiped you out!  Thanks for stopping by :)

Details - Stamps: Sweet Treats (Verve), Swirling Hearts (Verve), Love Notes (Verve); Paper: Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, BG Granola; Ink: Early Espresso,Versamark, Creamy Caramel; Accessories: Sweet Scallop Tag die (Verve), 1 1/4" circle punch, M's brown satin ribbon, glue dots, stampin' dimensionals, M's fibers, MM eyelet, clear ep, heat tool.

1 comment:

Tosha Leyendekker said...

That animal print is perfect for that sentiment and tag!! What a FUN card!!