Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Clean and Simply Spring

This card came about as a result of a CAS challenge called Wishing for Spring.  While parts of our country are buried in snow and really wishing for spring, it feels like spring here in Washington!  I have the little daffodils up and blooming already.  My dogwood in my front yard is blooming and my peach tree is already budding.  This was a problem for us last year as we got a few nasty frosts and freezes after some spring-like weather that killed off most of our peaches.  Luckily, I had some peach jam from the year before to hold us over!

Anyway, back to my card! I hand cut my stem from some designer paper and used another fabulous Fall to Layout from the clean and simple stamping blog. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Details:  Stamps: Bella's Bloom;Paper: Whisper White, Sweet Pea dsp; Ink: Chocolate Chip; Accessories: Sweet Pea stitched felt, glue dots, paper snips, corner rounder.

No comments: