Sunday, February 21, 2010

March's Metallic Set

I made this card for the Christmas Card Challenge on SCS.  I am finding it pretty easy to design one Christmas card each month, cut for it and stamp all 10 in one evening in front of the television.  My family doesn't even seem to mind that I am stamping in the living room.  Who knew?

This card is pretty straightforward.  I embossed the sentiment and the image in gold.  I matted the main image on gold card stock and popped it up off the card base.  Finally, I tied a gold ribbon around the base and called it good. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Details:  Stamps: Merriest Wishes (Hero Arts), Warmest Regards (SU); Paper: Elegant Eggplant, Brushed Gold; Ink: Colorbox Gold; Accessories: clear ep, heat tool, stampin' dimensionals, M's gold ribbon.

No comments: