Monday, February 1, 2010

A smidge of VSN

A VSN mini was this past Saturday.  Since my wedding anniversary is today, my husband took my daughter and I camping this past weekend and I had to miss most of the VSN. Normally he would allow me as much time as I wanted to play.  I only told him about VSN when we got home and he suggested I play for a while on Sunday. 

Well, I had a load of chores so I could only play a couple of the challenges.  Here is one of them.  The first challenge of the mini was called Opening Ceremonies.  This edition of VSN is called the VSN Olympics, in honor of the Winter Olympics which are soon to get started in Vancouver, BC.  For this challenge crafters were to make a card in the same colors of the flag of one of the participating nations.  In case you didn't know it, Estonia's flag is light blue, black and white.  You can check it out here.

I used a sketch (as I always do for VSN) from the clean and simple stamping blog.  Love that blog! 

No comments: