Friday, February 12, 2010

One More for Flourishes

Today is the day that Flourishes will release it's next three sets.  They offered up another challenge especially for this release called "What's Your Cup of Tea?".  The gist of the challenge is to make a card inspired by your favorite drink.  I am a Starbuck's kind of girl through and through.  I opted for Starbuck's colors on my card, a coffee cup image and I even crimped the kraft cardstock behind the foal image to give the illusion of corrugated carboard.  I took the sketch for my card from SCS this week and also played along with the Ways To Use It challenge this week focusing on odd numbers!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Jennifer Meyer said...

Stunning card and design, LOVE the color combo and beautiful tag!

Hugs, Jennifer :)