Saturday, February 20, 2010

My Second One Sheet Wonder

Yep, it's same as yesterday's One Sheet Wonder (OSW).  You can find it here.  I thought that I would need two different patterns for my OSW, so I cut up two different patterned papers. 


It turns out that I liked using the same papers on the card, so I ended up making the OSW two times. Fine by me! Hopefully not to boring to read!  There aren't too many differences in the two sets.


I still used pearls, ribbons and the textile embossing folder to embellish.  I did add rhinestones to the first card in this series and I used different stamps sets on each card.

I used Verve's Beautiful you on the first card, the Anna Griffin sentiment set on the next card, a set by Stamps on Life called Back2Basics on the third card and SU's Well-Scripted on this last card.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the look of these "One Sheet Wonders." They are so elegant! I didn't know you were an Anna Griffin Fan. I LOVE her kits. I have several that are unopened, though. I discovered the world of stamping. I only have one of her stamps...and don't know where to get anymore. Help a Sister out with a little 4-1-1-?

Thanks!
He IS Able,
Traci S.