Sunday, May 2, 2010

An Attempt at Shabby Chic


Pardon my short post, my hubby has graciously given me his cold and I feel like my head is filled with oil!  I feel thick, yuck!  I think a nap might be in order.  But before that, I had a try at a few challenges for this card.  As part of Unity's 2nd birthday celebration, five challenges were issued. Maren issued a challenge to be inspired by something from a Paper Crafts magazine. Love this sketch by Kim Kesti!    Sharon Johnson also issued a challenge to make some  3D flowers.  Easy peasy, here it is!  This sketch is also part of a challenge put on my the Paper Craft's blog!  Woohoo, a triple challenge card!

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Sentiments o' Simple (unity); Paper: Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, Certainly Celery, MB Gossamer; Ink: Close To Cocoa, Creamy Caramel; Accessories: Nestabilities, Boho Blossom punch, 1 " circle punch, sponge dauber, Vanilla smooch spritz, Pretties kit. Techniques: distressing .

1 comment:

Deb Neerman said...

This is just beautiful ... love that oh-so-pretty flower, too!

Thanks so much for joining us in this week's "Stamp Simply" 3D Flower challenge!