Monday, May 31, 2010

Popping Up Friends

This is another design team application challenge.  I had it sitting on my desk ready to post on my blog about and my Mother-In-Law asked for it.  How do you refuse?

The challenge was to use pop dots to create height and dimension on my card.  Well, I popped up my embossed layer off the base, popped up the scalloped oval off the embossed layer and popped up the flower off the oval layer.  This is quite a few layers for CAS, but I think it still works.

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Because of You (Verve); Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black; Ink: StazOn Jet Black, Almost Amethyst, Lovely Lilac; Accessories: Nestabilities, stampin' dimensionals, amethyst satin ribbon, scor-tape, distressed stripes ef, M's self-adhesive rhinestones, purple Sharpie.

No comments: