Monday, May 24, 2010

The Party is Now Over


I had my daughter's birthday party yesterday and the preparations for it seemed to take over my entire crafting energies!  I whipped this up last minute to go with her present from her daddy and I.  Paper Crafts Connection is hosting another sketch challenge and I used this easy peasy sketch for this card.  Who wouldn't want this yummy card filled with chocolate chip cookies?

By the way, I asked my MIL to make chocolate chip bar cookies (to go with the chocolate chip party theme) and they were the hit of the party!  I will be making those again for sure!

Thanks for stopping by!

Details -
Stamps: You Warm My Heart (Stamps and Smiles), Mix Up of Cuteness (Unity)
Paper: Very Vanilla, Creamy Caramel
Ink: Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: sponge dauber, 1" circle punch, stampin' dimensionals, paper snips

No comments: