Monday, May 17, 2010

Cake, Anyone?


Guaranteed to not put a bit of weight on you!  Ha!  That is just what I need.  I have been sitting a tad too much and enjoying too many tasty treats.  Summer is coming soon and I am going to be embarrassed if I don't change my ways, right away!

Look out body, here comes the water!

These little gems were fun and easy.  Check out the tutorial on SCS.  Super easy, I tell you and cute.  I need to figure out a different way to embellish this little darlings!  I gave my punches a workout!

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Paper: DCWV, Razzleberry Lemonade (SU), SEI Madeline, Old Olive, Handsome Hunter, Basic Gray, Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, ? blue; Accessories: liquid glue, scallop circle punch, flower trio punch, Bird & Branch punch, scor-tape, Smooch spritz (silver foil), M's self-adhesive rhinestones, Sharpies, stampin' dimensionals, mini glue dots; Techniques: tealight cake.

No comments: