Monday, June 6, 2011

Birthday Flowers

This is a card that I made for the most recent VSN.  It was for Tami's challenge, called Cabin Fever.  She asked folks to try the cracked glass technique.  I really do love this technique, but don't use it so often.   I don't know why???  As it turns out, my hubby needed a birthday card for his mother and went thumbing through my stash.  He picked this one out.  It's a great card for my mother-in-law.  It suits her just right.  She's a gardener at heart and she could grow beauties like this.  I can only stamp them.  Ha!  Thanks for stopping by!
Details: Stamps: Fast & Fabulous, Well Scripted; Paper: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Very Vanilla, Pear Pizzazz, Razzleberry Lemonade dsp; Ink: Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz, Rich Razzleberry, Versamark; Accessories: Nestabilities, UTEE, heat tool, Vanilla seam binding, scallop edge punch, Finial press ef, glue dots, stampin' dimensionals, corner chomper.



1 comment: