Monday, June 20, 2011

Bunny Love

I just recently got a request to make a couple of covered junior legal pads from my boss.  She wanted them to be pink and purple with a bunny theme.  I noticed then that I have a shortage of bunnies at my disposal.  I modified this little guy to increase my cute factor.  I took it to work today and my boss loved it so much that she asked me to make 2 more.  Uh-oh, what am I going to do now?  I'll have to find a couple more sketches and really dig through my stamps tonight!  I used Sankari's Viva La Verve sketch to flesh this out.  Her sketches are always so intricate that I hesitate each time I attempt one.  Maybe it's not so much her sketches, but her style in so detailed that gives me pause.  Kelly, from the Stamp 2 Spend challenge asked crafter's to alter something.  This is a junior legal pad that I made a cover for.  It's nice and decorated and has a flap inside for keeping loose notes.  I learned to do this at a VSN gone by
After today, I have two more days of work until I can be off for the summer.  I hope for a restful summer with nice weather and lots of good times for my daughter and I.  Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Somebunny (Verve), Emery PJ (Verve; Paper: Whisper White, Basic Gray, SEI Madelin; Ink: Basic Black; Acessories: Nestabilities, Gray organdy ribbon, Bigz Scallop Envelope, MS Arch Lattice punch, Two Step Owl XL punch, stampin' dimensionals, scor-tape, junior legal pad.  

No comments: