Saturday, June 18, 2011

Making My Own Sunshine

because there is no sunshine to be had here today!  The rain is good to water the garden.  I wish however it would only rain overnight.  We have had such an abundance of rain that I would like our fair share of sunshine. 

Yes, I realize that I live in Washington and for the most part rain doesn't bother me.  I have lived here my whole entire life and rarely use umbrellas.  But this record-breaking season (I think) has tested me.

So when Laurie called for a project inspired by Summer, Sunshine or Blue Skies, I focused in on the sunshine!  After seeing the weather today and this card, I think I will be spending a bit more time with some the bright colors in my craft room!

Here's to sunshine for you today!  Thanks for coming by ;)

Details - Stamps: Enjoy Today PJ (Verve); Paper: Whisper White, Ballet Blue, Pawsitively Prints dsp; Ink: Basic Black; Accessories: paper snips, white twill tape, TE tiny twinkles, quickie glue pen, stampin' dimensionals. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute card!

Jess said...

What a gorgeous card. I love the gems on the sun — they really make it glow.

Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday! I appreciate your nice comment!