Thursday, December 29, 2011

Beading It!

I'm today's hostess for the Splitcoaststamper's Ways To Use It challenge and I chose to challenge folks to use beads.  I have lots of beads that are just collected dust. Finally, I have them out and have used them a bit.  These microbeads were really fun and I used them to fill in the perimeter of my Verve butterfly!  
I also used a Mojo Monday sketch to kick start my card.  I tried to pull all three colors from my little microbead collection. 

Happy Thursday, thanks for stopping by and I hope you will think about playing with me today!
(Sorry for the short post today, my daughter is home and is anxious to paint my nails!)

Details - Stamps: Chicks Rule (Verve), Fluttering By (Verve); Paper: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberrry, Pool Party, Pear Pizzazz; Ink: Tuxedo Black; Accessories: Flutterby die (Verve), Loopy Blooms die (Verve), crystal effects, microbeads, pretties kit, Sakura clear star gel pen, stampin' dimenisonals, Rich Razzleberry ribbon, pear pizzazz seam binding, pool party ruffled ribbon, glue dots, scor-tape.

No comments: