Thursday, December 8, 2011

Stencils for Thursday

Today it is my turn to hostess the Ways To Use It challenge on Splitcoaststampers.  My challenge, Stencil Love, is all about getting out those stencils and putting them to work.  For my card, I used the stencil function of Spellbinder's Nestabilities.  I die cut my snowflakes and then sponged some Soft Suede ink onto my snowflakes.  Then, I covered each flake with Versamark and embossed with sparkling embossing powder.  Other than that, my card is super simple. 

It was finally a busy day today for me.  Soooo....that means I have to get busy and ready myself for the Winter Wonderland VSN main event. It starts tomorrow at 2PM EST and is sure to be fun.  I hope to see you all there!

Thanks for stopping by!

Details: Stamps:Meet Me Under the Mistletoe (Flourishes); Paper: Soft Suede, Whisper White, Christmas Cocoa dsp; Ink:  Soft Suede, Versamark; Accessories: White ep, Iridescent Ice ep, heat tool, Nestabilities, stampin' dimensionals, corner chomper, sponge dauber.

2 comments:

Piroska said...

I like it!
Nice card!

Beate said...

Great challenge and darling card.
Hugs and smiles