Thursday, December 22, 2011

Using Digis

It's Thursday again and that means it is time to Use It!  Hannah has us going digital today and that left me a little bit limited.  I'm behind the times and don't have many digital images to choose from.  I was too lazy to search up any freebies and went for some Verve images I did have.  I think these were eventually made into stamps, but I swear these are digi images!  With all the holiday prep going on right now, it's important to give yourself the gift of relaxation and enjoyment.  Won't you sit down and stamp a bit?

I hope you are having a fabulous Thursday!  Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Winter Mittens digi (Verve); Paper: White, Basic Black, Night & Day Specialty dsp; Ink: Pink Pirouette; Accessories: Copics, Nestabilties, sponge dauber, paper snips, M's rhinestones, stampin' dimensionals, Sakura clear star gel pen.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very cute!! I love how you added a little bling:) I'm your newest follower.