Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A Furry Happy Birthday

Today's card is brought to use today in the name of something other than Christmas.  I'm not tired of Christmas, but I just don't need another card for this weekend.  What I am short of is birthday cards, so I decided to whip one up.  Touch Twin Markers & More is hosting a "Furry Friend" themed challenge.  I found these to Gina K cuties and stamped and colored them.  After I die-cut them out, I found a great sketch to work them into.  The clean and simple stamping blog posted this sketch last week and I have had it printed out since then.  I'm really glad that I got a chance to use it. 

I think I will make this brief, as my darling daughter is napping upstairs and I want to get a little more stamping done today.  Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great Wednesday!

Details - Stamps: Warm and Fuzzy (GKD), Garden Silhouettes (GKD); Paper: Pool Party, Chocolate Chip, GKD white, Crate Paper Mia; Ink: Early Espresso, Rich Cocoa; Accessories: Touch Twin Markers, Copics, Nestabilities, scor-tape, pool party ruffled ribbon, stampin' dimensionals.

1 comment:

Jeanne Streiff said...

What an adorable card! Thanks for playing the Touch Twin Marker Challenge!