Monday, January 5, 2009

Did I tell you I love sketch challenges?

Sorry for the bad photo on this one. I'm not sure what happened there, but that's the way it is! It's hard to read the sentiment; it says "just because".
I adore Julee Tilman's sketches! I do! The cards that I make with her sketches just always seem to turn out good. Am I siphoning off her mojo...well, she has plenty!!! The sketch I used can be found here. Then she began her own sketch blog, called Mojo Monday Sketch Blog. Since I am plugging Julee Tilman, you might as well get your wallet and visit her other blog, Verve Stamps or her store! These are top notch stamps folks!!
Back to my card, I also used Holiday Challenge Extravaganza #8 to design my card. Everthing I did on the card is pretty self-explanatory. Since posting it on SCS, I saw a video that demonstrated placement of self adhesive rhinestones that will probably help me get my pearls and rhinestones on much straighter. That stamper used a craft knife to do it! I'll let you know if it works better after I try it!

This is what I used:
Stamps: Fluttering By (Verve Stamps)
Paper: Very Vanilla, Sahara Sand, Pale Plum, PC Soft Serenity dp
Ink: Sahara Sand
Accessories: 2-way glue pen, lavender ultrafine glitter, lavender organdy ribbon, pretties kit, mini glue dots

All products are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise posted.

No comments: