Friday, January 2, 2009

I've been busy over the holidays!

I made this framed art for my daycare provider. She goes above and beyond what is required of daycare! I couldn't find a better substitute for me than her. My daughter is treated like a part of their family, not only by my daycare provider, but also by her girls and her husband. She also makes the daycare crowd like a family, too! So, my daughter gets to have the sibling (5 sisters, not counting the daycare providers 2 girls) effect without actually having any siblings! She is my third daycare provider and unless she changes vocations, my last! I intend to keep Sweet Pea there until she starts Kindergarten, or if Sweet Pea goes half days, until 1st grade!

Here are the details for my project:

Stamps: Sidekick Sayings
Paper: Bravo Burgundy, Confetti White, White Tissue
Ink: Stazon Jet Black, Bravo Burgundy, Always Artichoke
Accessories: Aquapainter, frame from close out sale at Linens'n'things
Techniques: Faux Silk

All products are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise posted.

1 comment:

Louly said...

That's really beuatiful, how thoughtful. She'll love it. xx