Monday, January 5, 2009

So I didn't learn my lesson...

I crammed five challenges into this card too! I think this one was a bit easier because the Gina K challenge was to make a non-standard sized card. I only had to cut my card down to a square. Oh and I guess I made it easier by making the tole fit for two different challenges.
The Holiday Challenge Extravaganza #11 was to use a new-to-me technique called paper tole. The challenge from the ladies at Stamp Something challenged bloggers to use something or try something "new".
I drew my colors from the Inspiration Challenge 161 on SCS. I chose the Grand Barton cake! Yum! My focal image became my sentiment after reading Melanie's challenge on her blog. She draws stamps for Gina K and is also on her design team!

The specs:
Stamps: Fall Flair, Imagination is More (Rubber Stampede)
Paper: Very Vanilla, Brushed Gold, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Water color paper
Ink: Encore Gold
Accessories: Gold ep, heat tool, aquapainter, stampin' dimensionals, glue dots, paper piercing tool, mat pack, scallop edge punch, pink organdy ribbon, corner punch
Techniques: paper tole

All products are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise posted.

No comments: