Monday, January 5, 2009

Heartache, anyone?

Yep, this one took me forever and ever. I walked away from it and came back! I still wasn't really satisfied with it. It probably won't win any awards, but I guess it's alright. After I finished it, I thought that packing in so many challenges was perhaps limiting my creativity! I pumped four challenges into this one.

1) Taylor's sketch challenge
2) Sharon's Johnson Stamp Simply #68, to make another thank you note.
3) Jacksonbelle Embellishment's "ring" challenge - to use circles or something related to the idea of a "ring".
4) Holiday Challenge Extravaganza #13 to use something you have been hoarding.

I had been hoarding those little wooden hearts and that Basic Grey paper. I use it ever so stringently! I don't know why, it's only paper and companies are always coming out with fantastic new papers!

The details:
Stamps: Holiday Blitz
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Very Vanilla, Basic Grey Sugared
Ink: Regal Rose
Accessories: Painted wooden hearts, glue dots, MAMBI rhinestones, Magenta & Dandelion sharpies, 1 3/8" circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, stampin' dimensionals

All products are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise posted.

No comments: