Monday, January 5, 2009

More Holiday Cards, now Valentines!

Don't you just love Basic Grey! Most of the time, I get the 6x6 pads because they are the most inexpensive. However, one time a got the 12x12 version with the adhesive letters and fun stickers.

I buttoned up a couple of challenges here too! Sharon Johnson offered up her Stamp Simply challenge called Beyond Quick!, which made me think of my self adhesive BG products! The other challenge was another Holiday Challenge Extravaganza - Fun With Tags! And that fit with the beyond quick idea because I had die cut tags. I didn't do much else. So it was quick, quick, quick!

Here are the details:
Stamps: All Year Cheer III
Paper: Confetti White, Riding Hood Red, BG Sugared
Ink: Riding Hood Red
Accessories: Fuzzy ribbon (M's or JoAnn's?), Heart to Heart punch, BG Sugared Stickers, sponge dauber, confetti white tags, stampin' dimensionals
Techniques: sponging

All products are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise posted.

No comments: