Thursday, March 25, 2010

Baby Boys and Stars


I saw the Fall To Layout from the Clean and Simple stamping blog with it's accents being flowers.  I looked at some of the samples and saw most people using flowers as the accent and wanted to do something different.  So....I chose stars.  Stars seem to equate to boy cards for me. I also had this striped piece of dp calling out to me from the scrap pile.  I've only had that paper for a hundred years (okay, really probably only 4-5 years).  I know I am not alone in my patterned paper affliction.  I also busted out an old wheel that I own.  It's perfect for paper cards and diy wrapping paper.  Ask me how I know?

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Seeing Stars, In My Thoughts, Handprints wheel; Paper: Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Brilliant Blue, Spring Showers dsp, unknown blue (I think it's a retired SU blue); Ink: Bashful Blue, Brilliant Blue, Versamark; Accessories: white ep, heat tool, small star punch, large star punch, stampin' dimensionals.

No comments: