Thursday, March 11, 2010

Rock Star!

My rock star is my hubby!  He has a show tomorrow night and I get to go.  Yippee!  My sister-in-law is going to take my three year old for the night so I can go.  Before our daughter, I never missed a show.  Now, someone has to stay home and take care of her.  Anyway, I made this card for the CAS challenge on SCS.  This week's challenge was to layer two different shapes on top of each other.  I chose the wide oval and the star.  I like how it workd out!  I could make a few of these, except...I only have one more of thesee rub-ons in brown.  Oh well, I will find another sentiment to work with this idea later!  Thanks for stopping by! Details- Stamps: Seeing Stars; Paper: Whisper White, Night of Navy, Brushed Silver; Ink: Versamark; Accessories: Wide oval punch, Large star punch, mat pack, piercing tool, Chat Room rub-ons, stampin' dimensionals.   

No comments: