Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Sweet Sunday with Sweet Pea!


This past Sunday was sweet indeed.  I got a chance to play in my craft room and got three cards made!  This was one of them.  I followed Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday Sketch for this card.  She had used Sweet Pea designer paper on her card, so I just followed suit!  I cut the circle shape out of one of the Sweet Pea designs.  I tried to leave enough room for a sentiment and I think it worked out just fine.  The Sahara Sand strip was pretty plain across the bottom, so I embossed it with some clear dots.  I made the V-cut with a square punch and that worked out great too!  One thing that I wished I had done was photograph my card against a different color background to show off the textured Chocolate Chip cardstock.

Details - Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes, Itty Bitty Backgrounds; Paper: Textured Chocolate Chip, Rose Red, Sahara Sand, Sweet Pea dsp, Thoroughly Modern dsp; Ink: Chocolate Chip, Versamark; Accessories: clear ep,heat tool, 1 1/4" square punch, SAMJ, Nestabilities.

2 comments:

Cindy Groh said...

Beautiful card.

Shauna said...

I really like that card. Brown is such a great complimentary colour for pretty much anything!