Thursday, July 10, 2008

This time I did it on purpose

That is right! I combined three different challenges on one card. Not because I wanted to be tricky, but because I want to play and I am short on time! I also used a wedding invitation and bridal shower thank you note (from the same couple) as my color and design inspiration. So basically the card was all laid out, I just had to put it together.

Oh yeah, I don't want to forget the three challenges. The first challenge was the sketch challenge from Jennifer Meyer on the OCC blog. Next was the "Dazzle us with something" challenge on the Stamp Something blog. Finally, I incorporated the weekly challenge from No Time to Stamp? to "Make it Girly!".

What do you think? I would love any feedback!

What I used:

Paper: Whisper White, Wild Wasabi, Certainly Celery, Vellum, Afternoon Tea DSP
Ink: Certainly Celery, Basic Black, Versamark
Stamps: Fresh Cuts, All Night Media Anna Griffin Sentiments
Accessories: Pretties Kit Brads and Flower, Heat and Stick Powder, Dazzling Diamonds, Stampin' Dimensionals
Tools: Heat Tool, Small and Large Oval Punches

All products are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise posted.

No comments: