Sunday, September 14, 2008

An Impromptu Girls Night

While the cat is away, the mice will play! So that is what we did. My BFF e-mailed all the girls and said her DH was out of town and invited us all for pizza and a movie. I called her and suggested that we all do a challenge. Some of the girls couldn't make it, some could only stay for a short time and still others had to leave early due to small children's bed time! Anyway, my BFF and I ignored our children's bedtime and worked on the sketch from Mojo Monday. One of her pumpkins fell asleep on the floor and mine was up LATE!!! Anyway, we both finished our cards!

There is nothing really tricky about this card. It's pretty straightforward as I just colored in the image with markers and a blender pen. I feel like I could use some work on my coloring. I know many people really enjoy coloring. I like working with watercolor pencils and crayons, but when I color with markers it doesn't look as nice. I'll just have to keep at it!

Here are the details for this card:

Stamps: Blooming with Love, Blooming with Happiness, Polka Dot Background
Paper: Whisper White, Close to Cocoa, Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Close to Cocoa DP
Ink: Timber Brown StazOn, Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Mellow Moss, Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel
Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals, Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribon, Mat pack, paper piercing tool, Spellbinders Nestabilities and Cuttlebug, blender pen

All products are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise posted!

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Beautiful card. Love the color combination. Thanks for playing! :)