Friday, February 19, 2010

My First One Sheet Wonder

I have been very inspired since finding the Stamp 2 Spend thread on SCS. Of course, I won't really spend all that I have earned. That is just silly given my present economic situation.


However, I can use up my stash that I do have! One of the challenges from the Stamp 2 Spend is to complete a One SheetWonder.  I havee always been intimidated by these, so I found one I thought I could work with.


I am quite fond of sketches by Julee Tilman.  So when I found this small One Sheet Wonder, I had to give it a try.  I found a really yummy piece of Basic Grey paper in the Wisteria collection and cut it up!

 
 
 
 
I used my Leaves stamp by Verve and an Anna Griffin sentiment set by All Night Media and away I went.  I embellished with pearls and ribbon and tried to keep my style Clean and Simple!
 
 
 
What do you think?  Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Shauna said...

Those turned out great. That one sheet wonder looks like fun to try!