Monday, May 14, 2012

Friends For Piercing

Welcome Monday!  I'm back with another Friends of Speedy TV challenge to do some paper piercing! This week I got out my Pucker Up set and did some coloring with my markers.  Then I pierced around my lemon.  I used a Splitcoast sketch and created a blue background.  I added a little gingham and called it done! 

Of course, if you play along with the challenge, there is a prize up for grabs!  This week, a set called Flaps My Wattles will be taken home by the lucky winner.   Here's a look at this fabulous set:


It promises to be a busy week.  Make sure you head back tomorrow for a look at the newest Mark's Finest Papers releases.

Details - Stamps: Pucker Up (MFP); Paper: Sweet White, Basic Black, Pattern Pack III; Ink: Tuxedo Black; Accessories: Black and white gingham ribbon, copic markers, glue dots, mat pack and piercing tool.

3 comments:

Pat said...

Love the yellow and blue.

Designing with Debbie said...

Love the card. The blue and yellow are perfect together. Love the layout as well.

Davi said...

Toni I love the blue with the lemon really makes it stand out! Very pretty:)