Thursday, December 13, 2012

Using My Scissors

 
Hey there!  It's Thursday and I thought maybe I would change up the scenery around here.  Plus, I'm today's hostess on Splitcoaststampers for the Ways To Use It challenge.  I stamped and colored and cut out my cone flowers.  I had a great time coloring them while my husband watched bad TV!  I'm so glad I didn't waste my time! 
 
I had in mind that I was going to submit this for the Flourishes December Release challenge as I just love this card.  Alas, I forgot the little rule about not combining it with other challenges.  Boo!  Oh well, I'll have to design another for the Flourishes challenge!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Details - Stamps: With Gratitude (Flourishes); Paper: Sweet Tooth White; Ink: Tuxedo Black, River Rock; Accessories: Copic & Touch Twin Markers, copic multiliner, corner chomper, hole punch, black grosgrain, paper snips, sponge dauber, glue pen, stampin' dimensionals.
 


No comments: