Monday, March 18, 2013

Friends and Movement

Good morning on this Monday!  Today promises to be a long day for me with three posts, a full day of work and an evening training.  Not to mention all the Mom jobs that we all know and love.  However, you didn't come here for my sad story, you came to find out about today's Friends of Speedy TV challenge.  For my card, I decided upon a waterfall card with an assortment of Mark's Finest Papers butterflies!  I used butterflies from Daffodil Greetings, Cracked Hello and Scenic Selections.  I grabbed a partial sentiment from Garden Art and repeated it several time.s  For my background, I stamped on patterned paper.  That's a fun technique I don't use nearly enough.  I stamped my butterflies off two times and then randomly stamped them all over the patterned paper.  I sponged the edges of each sheet of patterned paper to finish them. 

If you have never made a waterfall card, they aren't as hard a they look.  You can follow this tutorial on Speedy TV by Jane Chambers.

Let's not forget that Mark's Finest Papers offers a stamp set to participants of the challenge.  This week, the stamp set being offered is called I'm In Stitches.  You can see it below. 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Details - Stamps: Daffodil Greetings (MFP), Cracked Hello (MFP), Scenic Selections (MFP), Garden Art (MFP); Paper: Favorite Natural (MFP), Early Espresso, BG Basics White dp; Ink: Rich Cocoa, Early Espresso; Accessories: Scor-Pal, Scor-tape, Copic Markers, Spica Atyou Gold glitter pen, SU brads, 1/8" Early Espresso taffeta ribbon, sponge dauber.

7 comments:

Janine said...

Very nice waterfall card - MFP have some lovely butterflies don't they? Thanks for including details about the tutorial from Jane.

Marisa said...

I have never made one of these - must try one! Looks fabulous and loving all those butterflies :)

Lena95469 said...

Love this beautiful waterfall card. So pretty!

Kate said...

Beautiful! I should make waterfall cards evey now & then. You have inspired me :)

DJ Rants said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!

Dianne said...

Beautiful waterfall card, I haven't tried one yet,have a great day Toni..

Davi said...

Beautiful Waterfall Toni!! Love the butterflies, fab job ;)