Monday, April 15, 2013

Zoo Friends & You May Bow - A Mark's Finest Papers Bonus

Have you come to expect a bonus when it's time for the next Mark's Finest Papers release?  Well, I hope I never disappoint!  I have a couple of cards today made with the fifth set offered and the mini set available for the month of April.  The first card you see is made with a set filled with sweet little animals called Zoo Friends.  I love giraffes so this card was a natural for me.  It's a simple card with one of my go to designs.  Some patterned paper, letter stickers, scallops and sponging pull together a quick baby card.  I love that this one is gender neutral too.  It's good to have a few of these in your stash.

Now, we are going to get a little royal!  I really don't know one woman who wouldn't love to be treated like a queen on her special day.  Now, I do know several ladies who would never ask for that kind of treatment.  This set let's you tell it like it is: QUEEN FOR THE DAY!!  You have to love that!  For my card, I heat embossed the crown in silver ink and then colored the jewels and the rest of the crown.  I die cut my image and sponged it.  Finally, I laid the crystal effects to my jewels.  I used another go to design for this card.  I added a triple layer of ribbon beneath my crown.  Now this is just a little taste of what is to come this week.  Stay tuned for more new Mark's Finest Papers stamps!!
Thanks for coming by!

Details - Baby Giraffe - Stamps: Zoo Friends (MFP); Paper: Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Fancy Pants Designs Hopscotch dsp; Ink: Rich Cocoa, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake; Accessories: Nestabilities, Bigz XL Tasteful Trim die, corner chomper, Fancy Pants Designs Hopscotch Sticker Fundamentals, sponge dauber, stampin' dimensionals.  Ruby Queen - Stamps: You May Bow (MFP); Paper: Sweet Tooth White, Black Licorice, MM Wedding dsp; Ink: Tuxedo Black, Silver Encore, Cherry Cobbler, London Fog; Accessories: Clear embossing powder, Spica Atyou pens, crystal effects, Nestabilities, sponge dauber, Scor-tape, 1/8" black taffeta ribbon, burgundy grosgrain ribbon, wide burgundy organdy ribbon, stampin' dimensionals.

7 comments:

Marisa said...

Loving them both :) The raffie is sooo cute and the crown with the glitter - a Diva's dream :)

Kathy Bradley said...

Toni,
Your little Zoo Friend card is most adorable and sweet. Your crown card is gorgeous!

Vicky Gould said...

Soooo cute cards!

Pat said...

Love the jewels.

stampingbowd said...

Fabulous cards! I love that giraffe! Great design! LOVE your Queen for the Day card! Love the sponging around that royal crown and your colors are beautiful!

Lagene said...

Great cards, the little zoo friend is so cute!

Cindy Groh said...

Lovely cards.