Thursday, May 30, 2013

Using Doodles

It's Thursday and I am the hostess for today's Ways To Use It challenge.  I was feeling a little Smoochy (wink, wink) so I pulled out the birthday sampler and got to doodling.  Doodling, scribbling, drawing...that's what this week's challenge is all about.  I doodled in many places.  I doodled around the border of my card and the sponged circle.  I scribbled in some balloon strings and outlined the edges of my balloons to give them a bit more definition.  Finally, I added some dots to my stamped sentiment.  It's kind of crazy, but I like it!  Your thoughts, let me know down below. 
I'll leave you with a few more random thoughts running through my head:
  • 12 more days of school/work left
  • I've got to fit in some squats today
  • The dinner dilemma, what to have?
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Details - Stamps: Birthday Sampler (Paper Smooches); Paper: Sweet Tooth White; Ink: Tuxedo Black, London Fog, Pink Pirouette, Almost Amethyst, Baja Breeze; Accessories: Nestabilities, Copic Multiliner, sponge dauber, corner rounder.

1 comment:

Stampsnob. said...

Simple but lovely way to do your card . thank you for stopping by my blog.......Lis