Sunday, December 8, 2013

Go Hawks!

Good Morning!  It's a chilly Sunday morning here in the Pacific Northwest.  It's not as cold as yesterday and I'll take that!  I refused to leave the house until we got to 20 degrees F yesterday.  I have a couple more degrees to go before I am eligible to leave the house today.  Until then, I will sip my coffee and plan my day around the Seahawks game.  I joked a couple of weeks ago that I can't get my laundry done without Russell Wilson (for those non NFL folks, he's the quarterback of the Seattle Seahawks and I wash, dry and fold laundry during the games).  Last week, I mentioned that we are in the midst of pixie season at work and this was another pixie package.  My pixie person is a Seahawks fan and so I simply stamped a football image repeatedly on a brown paper sack.  I punched two holes in the folded down top of the sack and tied a ribbon through it to keep it closed.  I added some glitter foam letters to spell out my message.  Seahawk colors are blue and green. 
Well, I had best get on with my day!  I want to craft this morning so that I can watch the game this afternoon.  The Seahawks play in San Francisco this afternoon!
 
 
Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day!
 
Details - Stamps: Tailgate Party (MFP); Ink: Rich Cocoa; Accessories: Glitter Foam letters, green grosgrain ribbon, Crop-a-dile, brown paper bag.

2 comments:

Marisa said...

I'm a Seahawks fan after my 5 years at university in Bellingham and I am SO EXCITED at how well they are doing!!! I agre - GO HAWKS!!

Davi said...

Fun gift bag Toni! Hope you warm up a bit. Its cold here in the desert to but not as bad as you :)