Monday, March 3, 2014

Friends and New Homes (03/03/14)

Welcome to Monday and another Friends of Speedy TV challenge.  This week we are making cards for a new home or a housewarming.  I knew immediately that I wanted to use this sweet little house from Primitive Farm.  I borrowed the colors for my house from the patterned papers and a sketch from the Mojo Monday blog.  I stamped my house in gray to match the patterned papers but that didn't give me much definition, so I grabbed my Copic Multiliner and outlined the windows, doors and roofs.  To create more of a scene I drew in some grass and a walkway.  Inside a message can be written or a congratulations sentiment can be stamped.
Let's not forget that Mark's Finest Papers offers up a free stamp set to one lucky participant.  This week, the set that is available is New Year. 
Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day!
 
Details - Stamps: Primitive Farm (MFP); Paper: Choice Snow White (TE), Basic Gray, MME In Bloom dp; Ink: Tuxedo Black, Basic Gray; Accessories: Nestabilities, Copic Markers, Recollections Rhinestones, Copic Multiliner, stampin' dimensionals.

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Loooove that MME paper pad. You have used it wonderfully with the Mojo Sketch :) Darling card.

Janine said...

Really lovely little house and nice choice of DP too. It looks very comfy and inviting.