Monday, April 7, 2014

Friends and Easter (04/07/14)

Good morning!  I'm back today with a Friends of Speedy TV challenge to create an Easter card.  I pulled these fun little bunnies from the new mini set called Hoppy Easter.  I stamped them both and colored this just a tiny bit.  I embossed a background and then went over it lightly with an inked brayer.  Then I die cut a few strips of grass and layered them beneath my bunnies.  A banner across the top of my card wishes the recipient a very Happy Easter! 
As always, Mark's Finest Papers offers up a free set to one lucky participant and this week I was right in line.  This week's mini set up for grabs is Hoppy Easter.  Check it out, do you see my bunnies?
Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!
 
Details - Stamps: Hoppy Easter (MFP); Paper: Choice Snow White, Rose Red, Lucky Limeade; Ink: Kaleidacolor pad, London Fog, Versamark; Accessories: Fresh Cut Grass die (MFT), white ep, heat tool, square punch. paper snips, Copic Markers, stampin' dimensionals, seeing spots embossing folder. 



2 comments:

Barb’s Kreations said...

I love your card.

Davi said...

Very pretty Toni, love the embossing with the bunnies ;)