Sunday, February 1, 2015

More Than One Score - Trifecta!

Hello there Crafty Friends!  It's a good day in my house.  I have a fun and fabulous trifecta today.  It begins with the latest Scor-Pal More Than One Score challenge called Hearts A Flutter.  Katie has perfect timing, of course, with Valentine's Day just around the corner.  We have a new design team member on the Scor-Pal team too.  Be sure to check out the work of Lois Bak!  If you visit here often, you will know her wonderful work.  

My project for today is a Valentine's Gable Box, all ready to be filled with a special treat for your loved one! The one thing I love most about this gable box is that you make it from one single sheet of 8 1/2" x 11" paper.  I only used a handful of tools to get the job done and it was quick. 
I embellished my gable box with a band of ribbon and a paper trim.  Seriously, Scor-Tape is the best for adhering ribbon to everything.  Then I created a little rosette to showcase my sparkling heart!  

In case you are still hanging on to find out the other two pieces of my trifecta, here it is: Today is Superbowl Sunday with my beloved Seahawks in the running and also my 13th wedding anniversary!  Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day.

Details: Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes (SU); Paper: Pebbles Fresh Goods dp, Pebbles New Arrivals dp,  Snow Storm Smooth (MFP); Ink: Real Red, Versarmark; Accessories: Scor-Pal, Scor-Tape, paper snips, label punch, hold punch, Crystal Effects, clear embossing powder, heat tool, wide double stitched red grosgrain, baker's twine, red grosgrain, heart to heart punch, glue dots.

2 comments:

Shawn said...

Cute little gable box Torie, hope it is filled with chocolate.
Happy Scoring,
hugs, Diana

Tosha Leyendekker said...

What a darling box! Love the distressed wood texture and your sweet little heart rosette!!