Tuesday, September 1, 2015

More Than One Score, Back To School Edition


Hello Crafty Friends!  We are not into September and this month's theme is Back To School!  The timing couldn't be more perfect, as my daughter and I start school tomorrow.  I used this opportunity to make a teacher gift for my daughter's fourth grade teacher (where did the time go?), who happens to be my co-worker.  I made a "Back To School" Caddy.  This month's hostess is Janis and she has treated us to a sweet and simple sleeve card on the Scor-Pal blog.  
This caddy is super versatile and easier to make than you might think.  You can see a tutorial that I wrote about how to make this project.  I added an apropos sentiment and some gorgeous ribbon!  With four compartment, you can fit loads of stuff into this caddy.  I filled my caddy with school supplies.  As you know, teachers spend tons of their own money on supplies and it might be nice to have just a little extra in a drawer.  
Here it is all filled up!  You have all month to create a wonderful back to school project with "more than one score".  Be sure to link it up with the original post on the Scor-Pal blog.  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Details - Stamps: Lesson Learned (MFP); Paper: Melon Mambo, Going Gray, Black Licorice, Fancy Pants Designs Hopscotch dp; Ink: Tuxedo Black; Accessories: Spellbinders Nestabilties Ovals, Scor-Pal, Scor-Tape, Corner chomper, May Arts ribbon, stampin' dimensionals.  

No comments: