Sunday, October 2, 2016

October "More Than One Score" Challenge

Hello Crafty Friends!  Yesterday was October 1st and that means we are into another "More Than One Score" challenge.  This month's theme is Seasonal Delights or Spooky Frights.  You can choose to respond to either end of that theme...or if you can't decide, you can do something like I did.  Check out with the other ladies on the Scor-Pal Design Team did.

Here is my Spooky nugget box.  Are you "frightened"?  I should think so with those creepy eyes and a couple of spiders hanging from the top edge of my nugget box.  Those eyes remind me of watching Scooby-Doo as a young girl.  That cartoon would scare the daylights out of me.
Get ready for the "seasonal delight" portion of today's project.  Oops, you will have to suffer one more fright. "Eek!" screams my extra creamy milk chocolate with toffee and almonds style nugget.
Whew!  After all that terror, I think it's best to tear into those chocolates and relax. 

Again, I made this project with my daughter's teacher in mind.  While I'm pretty sure he isn't a person who really loves sweets, he does have two kids who might appreciate the treat.  I'll let her give this to him for Halloween...or maybe a bit before.  

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!

Details - Stamps: Collage Alphabet (SU), Tags So Much (SU); Paper: Recollections Halloween dp, MME Cowboy dp; Ink: Tuxedo Black; Accessories: Scor-Pal, Scor-Tape, paper snips, white gel pen, Concept marker, mini glue dots.

3 comments:

Deborah said...

Oh how a love this nugget box! My daughter is a teacher and the majority of them LOVE CHOCOLATE! I like the fact also that it's not to cutesy but not super scarey. A great gift for a male teach for sure tfs.

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous box and love the spooky eyes and spiders
Carol x

Vickie Y said...

Love this box full of EEK!! :)