Sunday, November 27, 2016

Using Coffee

Just a quick post today as I will be busy with Sunday School and the Seahawks game.  I wanted to share a creation from Thursday.  

On Thanksgiving, I was the Ways To Use It challenge hostess.  Since I was going to have to be fully caffeinated to get all of my Thanksgiving prep done and Wednesday was National Espresso Day, I picked coffee as the theme for my challenge.

I used this as my mantra for getting my Black Friday shopping done and boy did it work.  I found some pretty good deals, got my Christmas shopping significantly underway and kept my sanity.  It worked!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Details - Stamps: Hot, Hot, Hot (FSS); Paper: Whisper White, Early Espresso, Recollections Love U A Latte dp; Ink: Espresso Truffle; Accessories: Spellbinders Nestabilities Class Ovals, paper snips, two way glue pen, mini glue dots, stampin' dimensionals, scor-tape, early espresso taffeta ribbon.  

No comments: