Monday, May 15, 2017

Halfway Through Scor-Pal's May More Than One Score Challenge

Hi again!  We are halfway through the month of May and this month's Favorite Colors themed More Than One Score challenge.  Be sure to check out the Scor-Pal blog, so that you can see Patti's fabulous treat box.  She will have her tutorial posted today!  Follow her tutorial to create a project fitting this month's theme or create your own interactive project.
I originally shared this on the Scor-Pal blog here.  I have the tutorial here on my blog as well.  As I find with most 3D projects, it looks more complicated that it really is.  For my next project, the longest part of the process was picking out the papers to use together.  Scoring, trimming and taping was the easiest part!
This little treat box was made for the mother of a co-worker of mine who just had surgery.  She has a long road to recovery in front of her.  She is a birthday buddy with my daughter and their birthday is this Friday. I'll ask my co-worker what to fill the little box with and then add a little note.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you will give this month's challenge a try.

Details - Stamp: Linen (SU), Itty Bitty Backgrounds (SU), Each Day (Verve); Paper: Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, DCWV Rose Gold, DCWV dp; Ink: Pretty in Pink, Cosmic Copper; Accessories: Scor-Pal, Scor-Tape, 1/8" circle punch, small copper brads, stampin' dimensionals, Rounded Rectangle die (Verve), Rounded Scallop Frame die (Verve), Heart Quartet die (Verve); scallop edge punch,paper snips, copper washi tape.

1 comment:

fusiafscrapping said...

LOVE your treat box! Dynamite.