Thursday, May 3, 2018

Using It- Patterned Paper for Lisa

Hey there!  It's Thursday and that means that the Ways To Use It challenge is happening on Splitcoaststampers.  My teamie Lisa is today's hostess and her challenge is to use some patterned paper on her card.

I pulled out some colorful, happy papers and set to work on the Viva La Verve sketch for April.  I didn't notice the measurements on the sketch and changed the shape on a couple of elements.  Other than that, I think I was pretty true to the sketch.  

I took a personal day from work today, so I will be getting a few things done around the home front.  I hope your day is going as well as mine!

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Each Day (Verve); Paper: Coconut Swirl (Bazzill), Perfect Plum, Recollections Backyard Table dp; Ink: Perfect Plum, Pool Party; Accessories:TCP Apron border die, MS butterfly punch, Recollections rhinestones, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Scor-tape, stampin' dimensionals, sponge dauber, sanding block, Scor-Buddy. 

1 comment:

fusiafscrapping said...

A very pretty card, love the butterfly background. Looks fantastic. Thank you for the inspiration...
Lots of love from Isia xx