Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Scor-Pal's April More Than One Score challenge - Florals or Anything Goes


Hello Crafty Friends!! I'm back with the Scor-Pal team for another More Than One Score challenge.  The theme for this month is Florals or Anything Goes. You can take your pick!  It's great to have choices, as often there is something that I need to create for.  I went with florals this month.  Who doesn't love flowers?  My crafty stash is full of them!  For this month, I created a Double Dutch Fold card.
My Double Dutch fold card ended up being 5" by 7".  I'll have to spend a little time fussing with numbers and I'll bet that I can get it down to 4 1/4" by 5 1/2". This kind of card is a great way to show off all of that fabulous designer paper you have in your stash.  This card also stands up really nicely!

Don't forget to stop by the Scor-Pal blog for links to the other creations for this month. I hope that you will play along with this month's theme or just make something scored and amazing for us to love!  If you need some ideas or want to find some inspiration, you can check out the Projects on the Scor-Pal website or our Pinterest board.  

Thanks for stopping by!


Details - Stamps: Azalea (Power Poppy); Paper: White (SU), Yo Yo Yellow (SU), Hopscotch dp (Fancy Pants Design); Ink: Tuxedo Black; Accessories: Scor-Pal, Scor-Tape, paper snips, Nestabilities Labels one dies, Prima flowers, glue dots.

2 comments:

fusiafscrapping said...

This is gorgeous!! Such a beautiful design and I love, love the pretty pastel colors!
Lots of love from Isia xx

NancyK said...

o very pretty - that designer paper is lovely!