Friday, July 31, 2020

Scor-Pal's July More Than One Score Challenge - Birthday or Anything Goes


Hello Crafty Friends!I'm back with the Scor-Pal team for another More Than One Score challenge.  The theme for this month is Birthday or Anything Goes. You can take your pick!  I love the new anything goes option.  I made a birthday card because I can always use another one.  It's always fun to give a card with a little "wow" to it. I'll be back mid-month with a tutorial for my swing fold card.
Here's the front of my swing fold card that I made with some study patterned paper and some sweet floral stamps.  As you pull the left side to open the card, the inner panel swings into action to reveal your birthday greeting.
Finally, you see the card all the way opened!
Don't forget to stop by the Scor-Pal blog for links to the other creations for this month. I hope that you will play along with this month's theme or just make something scored and amazing for us to love!  If you need some ideas or want to find some inspiration, you can check out the Projects on the Scor-Pal website or our Pinterest board.  
Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Watercolor Garden (SU), Fresh Fillers (SU), Background Diamonds and Flowers (MFP); Paper: Real Red, Recollections White, SEI Think Of Me dp; Ink: Tuxedo Black, Pink Pirouette, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz; Accessories: Scor-Pal, Scor-Mat, ruler, craft knife, Scor-tape, Sakura Clear Star gel pen.
.

No comments: