Monday, November 30, 2020

Scor-Pal's December More Than One Score Challenge - Any Holiday or Anything Goes

 


Hello Crafty Friends! I'm back with the Scor-Pal team for another More Than One Score challenge.  The theme for this month is Any Holiday or Anything Goes. You can take your pick! I love the anything goes option, but I always seem to go with the theme!  Yep, I went with a Christmas theme.  I'm just trying to get in the mood.  COVID-19 has really put a damper on the holidays.  I made a Flat-Backed Treat Box.  


I started with a plain piece of card stock and then stamped both sides.  Several scores and then some strategic trimming, I was able to fold the bottom up against the back and then tuck the sides in the rectangle that it made.  A few embellishments and a sentiment flag finish off my creation. 

Don't forget to stop by the Scor-Pal blog for links to the other creations for this month. I hope that you will play along with this month's theme or just make something scored and amazing for us to love!  If you need some ideas or want to find some inspiration, you can check out the Projects on the Scor-Pal website or our Pinterest board.  

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Warm Winter Wishes (Flourishes), Ornamental Christmas (Verve); Paper: Crumb Cake, Recollections White; Ink: Soft Suede, Craft White; Accessories: Scor-pal, Scor-Tape, paper snips, Recollections wooden snowflakes, Kaisercraft adhesive pearls, corner chomper.

1 comment:

fusiafscrapping said...

This looks so fun!
Lots of love from Isia xx